Tuesday 18 November 2008

Just a quickie!!

The words "Do you fancy a shag?" got me into bed last night a little earlier than usual I must admit. Only a quickie but good and hard with plenty of nails digging in and once I had shot my load deep inside her cunt I went down with my tongue to lick out as much as I could and play with her clit to bring her to climax a couple more times. This morning my cock was beautifully encrusted with dried cum and cunt juice, I just love that and the sight of it got me rock hard again and I had to have a quick wank off the edge of the balcony which I filmed and if you are good I will let you see it.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Pletid cume am mein
Fullom am deser todo
Moi waunt tu cume a mein
A moi, eh so mote es

Cumming on Cam said...

Oh yes, now I have one fat cum filled cock that would love to explore that tight shit hole.

Alex said...

Have any left over for me?

Cumming on Cam said...

There's always leftovers babe, where do you want is? That nice tight pussy or rubbed gently into your nipples by the head of my cock?