Friday 16 January 2009

Well fucked.

Well last night was a good one, got fucked again and managed this quick snapshot with the flash of my cock inside her cunt. This is really turning me on and I am having to type now one handed while I jerk off with the other. Don't forget all is now back to normal after the break so requests are being taken for all kinds of photos and videos, just let me know what you want and I'll tell you what to donate. Sorry there are no soiled undies after last night, the sheets caught most of the drips and the rest is still encrusted to my cock, beautiful, I can smell it all day and get quickly aroused for a quick toss-off at a moments notice. I also got a couple of short videos of last night but for now they are for my own personal masturbation but I am going to open up a couple of my wanking videos and penis insertions for you shortly for small donations. Sorry but we all have to put food on the table in these hard times!!

No comments: